Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's not like i wanted all these.


Tell me why, you're always the first and last thing on my mind.
Why ? I always ask myself, the only reason i seem to get is that
i am in love with you already. I hope it isn't true. It's not like i
wanted all this okay. Fuck it, you had to come into my life didn't
you. Sigh, love is so complicated. No one would never know
how i really feel. I'm so surprised that i could even fall in love
with you unknowingly. This is the first time i ever felt this way.

I have friendship issues too, fantastic. What is this man, tell me.
Would you all stop quarreling please. Aren't you all tired ? All
this hatred and bickering. Do you all love what you all are doing ?
Because of this, people that were once close to us seems so far
apart. Will the both of you just forgive each other ? People aren't
made perfectly so it's normal that people make mistakes right ?
Please, just stop all this. I'm very tired already, im begging you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home