Monday, August 30, 2010

but i want you so badly.

I went to Alex's house @ 11pm+ yesterday night. Took 99 and met him
at jurong polyclinc bustop. Went to 7-11 and bought snacks and headed
to Alex's house. Stayed over at his house . :D We watched tv and slept
at about 3am+ and woke up at 5am. Prepared and went to yuhua mac for
breakfast. Walked to school together after that. Alex and I slept during
science lesson because we only slept for 2 fucking short hours ! Sorry i
had to swear, hehe pardon me. Uh went home straight after school, im
tired now and so i shall get some sleep now.
It's like i want you so badly but it just seems that it's impossible, i wish
you were mine. But im still holding on to the hope that maybe just one
day we two could be together. I don't know what you'd do if you ever
found out that its you. You mean so much to me. I cant stop thinking
about you man, sometimes i wished that you never appeared in my life
so that i wont be jealous or afraid of losing you. Maybe it's hard for you
to accept it but it doesnt hurt if you give me a chance and see how it
works right...? Please give me a chance. DAMN WHAT'S WITH ME ?!
Argh D: i cant help myself from thinking about you, ive never felt this
way before. Is this love ? I dont know, im confused. Kill me. :(
LOVE IS: girl+guy=love, girl+girl=love guy+guy=love(by unknown.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home