Monday, August 30, 2010

one move can bring people together.

School ended at 10.30am, \m/. Went back home and charged my phone
and left for nanhuapri at 12.30pm. Saw alot of ex-nanhuaians there too.
6A'O8 FTW. HEHE. Met Marcus.G, Weaven, Yuanlong, Arynna, Bryan,
Keith, Baoxin, Qianning, Esther etc. Walked around shool, had fun ! :-)
Left nanhuapri at 3pm and cabbed to bukit timah lan. Met alex, eugene,
cheewee and a friend of cheewee's, played bs for about 2 hours and had
lunch with alex and cheewee at mac donald. Took bus 157 with alex and
alighted at westmall, watched Grown Ups @ 7:10pm. The show was
hilarious i swear. Movie ended at about 9pm and waited for Fadhli, heh
we watched Step Up 3 @ 9:10pm. Cool or not, hahah tsk. :P Step Up
3 was awesome man. Movie ended at about 11pm. Fadhli left after that
(he took 187 from the opp bustop from where alex and i were) and i
waited for alex's bus. I was forced to cab home after that because there
were no more buses left for me to take. Spend $5.20 on cab fare, tsk.

I'm not going out tmrw, staying at home to study for maths test this
thursday. Oh which reminds me, i gotta get a calculator by tmrwwww.
Btw alex, thanks for accompanying me to watch the 2 movies. I hope i
didn't get you in trouble :$ HEH. I know you didn't right ? I couldn't
feel the pain. (inside joke) Alright im starving, waiting for my fish fillet
bye readers. Enjoy your holidays tmrw yeah. I wanna learn hiphop
and breakdance and fusion dance and b boying. Boohoo learning on
nov hols i guess, anyone interested too ?! Please tell me k thanks :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home