Sunday, September 5, 2010

wanna spend the entire lifetime with you

Watched Haunted Changi with alex and koksiang @ 5.40pm yesterday.
The show was kinda boring but some parts were scary. Alex came to my
house after that. Left home at about 11pm+ and cabbed over to ks's
house and then to bukit timah beauty world. Played pool all the way till
5am+. LOL but we played lan for an hour from 12am to 1am. Had our
breakfast at mac donald and we took cab to my house. We all slept till
about 12pm+ and accompanied alex and koksiang to the bus interchange
and to wait for ks's cab. I'm bored now, sigh and im broke...boo hoo ~
Why do i feel so empty whenever you're gone. I don't even know what
you did to me that make me so....obsessed with you. I miss you man.
You were **** just awhile ago but now i miss you alr. Why the fuck is
this happening to me. D: feel so empty without you, come out now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home