Monday, September 6, 2010

the rest is still unwritten

I hate it when give me 1 word replies. LOL and sometimes it pisses me
when people just send me a 'K.' And try to give me smiley faces when
any of you is texting me please ! Or i will think that you are giving me
an attitde or something. Thanks ! :D Well okay, woke up around 10am
today. Im going mad soon, staying at home the whole day. Might be
going lan with alex, cheewee and benedict later. But not comfirmed yet.
don't come to me only when no one else is free. well i mean nth
to you i guess. afterall im just an atm to you. everyone wants to feel
appreciated sometimes. a little care and concern would be nice y'know
at least jianjie doesn't mind if im just going out with him alone. its still fun
to him. unlike you...going out with more people doesn't mean that it'd
be more fun. sometimes just the both of us going out can be equally
fun too. unless you're trying to sy that im a very boring person. well then,
im sorry for being a boring person to you.what do you want me to say.
i feel being used. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home