Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yesterday once more.

Served detention for 1 hour with alex today after school. Went to
IMM with alex, cheewee and ernest. Had our lunch at mc 'donald
and played catching again. It was fun...we played until 5pm+ and
went to Jurong Library to 'study'. Ernest didn't join us btw as he
gotta be home by 6pm. Slacked at the library with alex and cw
until 6pm+ and took 333 to alex's house bustop (to accompany
him) and took 187 with cheewee.

I'm afraid of losing everyone. I wished i could stop time. I hate
reminiscing because it makes me miss all those times that we
cannot rewind. It's like take today for example, i really enjoyed
every bit of today at IMM but what's left is memories. I wish i
could go back to the time during the June holidays. I was very
happy during that period too. I'm not saying that im not happy
right now but i just miss everything in the past. And because
of that, it teached me to cherish everything. Time is priceless.
So enjoy it before it's over. (Alex, don't fail. Don't go back m's.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home