Friday, November 19, 2010

We used to be.


I hate how i am now, i hate feeling so vulnerable. I'm trying to
pretend like i don't care because you seem like you doesn't
care too. Really, i feel so physically and mentally drained. I
really don't know what i should do already. I really tried my
best to tell you that i am different. That you got my back.
But, i don't know...you seem like you don't give a rat's ass
about it. You just acts as if you don't need anyone, and as if
you're better off alone. I gave you my all, cared so much for
you. Do you know how much it fucking hurts to see that
you doesn't care ? I promised you that you'll always have
my back but do something. I feel as if i'm all alone....


I've realised that you never really let me into your life, you
just lead me to your entrance and make me find the way in
when all the doors are locked. I've tried breaking them but
i can't and i'm tired of trying. When i sit back and look at the
door, i realised i never really knew you because you never
care much to share. I wish i knew you inside out, but you
never let me have the chance to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home