Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And i'm on my way to believing.

Well today, i don't feel like blogging about how life sucks and how
life always kicks my ass. :) Today, i just want to be happy and be
free from all the unhappiness. I don't want to be paranoid and
keep thinking about those what if(s) and stuff. Just for today, i
want to feel happy and not think too much. :) If anything bad
happens, i'll go with it because things happen for a good reason.
We may not see it at first but we'll surely understand after
some time. I don't know why i'm being so optimistic today leh.
I feel so light now, suddenly. HAHA i feel so cheerful man. Feels
good. LOL anyway, i hope everything turns out fine for me.
And of course, my readers and friends out there too. ;) My bird
day's in 3 more days yo, but i'm not really excited about it like
how i was last time. /: Nevermind, hahah dang i'm so hungry
right now. If some of you haven't noticed it yet, i've changed my
blog song, glee's version. Had nostalgia while listening to that
music. LOL hmmm i'll be having my breakfast soon so yup
i guess i should stop writing here ! See ya, don't miss me too
much alright ?! HAHAH i will be shy you know. ;) Bleagh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home