Monday, November 8, 2010

Now i'm picking up all the pieces.


.
.

You open your heart to someone, told them everything. Treated them
as a part of you but they feed you with bullshit. Sometimes, it's best if
we don't open our hearts to anyone at all, so whatever they say or do
wouldn't hurt us. I guess that's why some people build walls around em
to protect themselves from being hurt. I used to think that if i treated
people like how i wanted to be treated, i will. But i was wrong, i guess.
Maybe because this is what the world really is. They just use you to
get what they want. I also don't believe in karma anymore, i did good
things but bad things still happen to me anyway. I'm really very tired
inside out. I am tired of pretending that everything's alright even
though it's not. I'm tired of chasing people, begging them not to leave.
I'm tired of not being able to sleep at night, turning over and over.
I wish i would just disappear somehow or get hit by something real
hard so that i would forget all the bad memories. Well, i don't want
to crap so much. No one listens anyway. G.o.o.d.b.y.e.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home