Sunday, November 7, 2010

Like a lightning bold, your heart will glow.

I've changed my blog song ! :) I love this song so much, it has
so much meaning in it and I like this song the best than any
other songs sang by Katy Perry. Well okay, so i've decided to
upload some pictures from tumblr to share with you guys :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAH LOL. TRUE. :D Using fire in the water ?
What the hell. LMAO. Oh well ~
.
.
.
I love this, so true. :) I couldn't agree more. We should start
being less insane on things and start loving people more !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cabbed to boon lay with alex on friday @ 2am+ in the morning to a lan
beside boon lay market and played blackshot for 8 hours. Played till Saturday
@ about 11am. Took 99 and went to my house and alex continued
playing blackshot but it was a little laggy though. :X Alex slept at about
3pm so i used the laptop. He woke up at 7pm and i went and took a
bathe before i accompanied him to wait for a cab below my house. I
woke up at about 10am today, i'm so bored at home ! D: Alex, faster
wake up and lend me your laptop. TYVM. :) LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home