Saturday, November 6, 2010

The sky's the limit.

I wish i could do this. Well, today has been a boring day for me. /:
Woke up at 3pm++ and had lunch at home. Ernest left my house
at around 5pm and i continued watching the televison all the way
until 10pm++. I can't sleep now.... I'm going Sentosa with grace,
jh and co tmrw again to play vb. :)

I always stay up at night, wondering why i was here in the first
place. There's so many things i wanna say, so many things that
is troubling me right now. You said you'll be here when if i ever
needed you, but now that i need you, where are you ? Sigh.....
I feel that i'm slowly fading away once again. FML i hate me ttm.
I hate feeling so vulnerable, so helpless, so weak. I don't know
how to get to you, everytime i share with you about how i really
feel deep down inside, you seem so nonchalent and replies w
short answers. I really don't know what're you thinking of. I
I went to the extend of writing my feelings through a book but
it doesn't work. I know you read with your heart, i'm happy
to hear that but don't you have anything to say at all ? D:

There’s nothing lonelier than being angry at
someone who’s indifferent to your anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home