Thursday, November 4, 2010

Never gonna let you down.

Yesterday, met alvin at clementi and took bus 7 to *Scape to play
lan. Yeah, i know it probably sounds insane but hey, it wasn't my
idea. We played from 3pm - 7pm and took bus 7 to clementi bus
interchange to met Alex. Alvin headed home after that and Alex
suggested that we go play lan @ cityvibe. So we went and played
for 1.5 hr, after that, Alex wanted to play lan the whole night so
I was fine with it. We went to one of a lan near boon lay makret.
Played from 11pm++ to 4am++ and headed for breakfast before
going back to play from about 5am to 9am and from 10am+ to
2am+. LOL had fun with alex at the lan. :) We took 99 back
home and Alex missed his stop cus both of us were sleeping and
when we got up, we had already reached clementi bus inter.
Jeremy came to my house at about 4pm++ while Ernest came
at 5pm+. We played badminton, 4v4. Jeremy and my cousin
versus Ernest and I. Well, we lost by a set but who cares ~ Uhm
ernest's in my house now, playing blackshot. He'll be staying
over tonight.

I was looking at my past blog entries during the June holidays and
suddenly, alot of memories came gushing back to my mind. I don't
know what i should say... ....Sometimes, the happiest memories are
the saddest because you don't know if there'll still be more of it,
maybe you have lived to see those happy memories that will
never happen in life again.
BROTHERSFORLIFE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home