Monday, December 20, 2010

You and Me together through the days and nights.

Woke up at 3:30pm in the afternoon by Alex's spam calls. LOL used the laptop for a little while and went to bathe and prepared. Reached westmall at about 4:30pm and bought 2 movie tickets for Skyline at 5pm since Alex have not reached yet, movie tickets were $6 btw. Alex reached at about 4:50pm and we went in to the theatre. The show lasted for 1.5 hours, I'd say it wasn't that bad though. Compared to Haunted Changi, The Hole, King Of Fighters which sucks BIG time.

Headed for dinner at Koufu and bought 2 sabah fish set meal with chickens and an extra bowl of rice at the korean food stall. :) Then, decided to go to the arcade. Top-up $14 to the timezone card i think. Went home after playing. Yeah I sure had fun but im sooooooo tired ! D: I have puffy eyes you know ?!?! ;_; School's starting in 2 weeks time, who's excited ? I'm not. But, I've decided that I won't slack like how I did in Sec 2 ! When i was in Sec 2, I don't do much revisions and I wasn't really committed to my studies. So I've decided that when I'm in Sec 3 I'mma study hard and play hard at the same time. As the saying goes, 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'. ;) LOL. Well not forgetting Christmas, which is in 5 more days ! This the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la. I hope it'll snow in Singapore on christmas although it's highly impossible but who cares, I have a great imagination. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home