Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Running through my head.

( I forget about the world, when im looking at the stars. )
Met Jiawei and walked to school together at 7:05am.
I was late, super suay. I didn't know why i was late
either. Maybe i took a long timeto bathe today cus im
feeling hyper. LOL. School was okay. Btw, my teacher
knows i've got a girlfriend. Ugh, damn my geog 'cher.
But doesn't matter cus she didn't scold me or informed
my parents. After school, signed up frisbee as my sports
enrichment with c'boys 09 plus Jasmine and Huixin .
Then, rushed for training. Ended at 6pm. Physical was easy
today. ^^After training, headed to little grill with
Alex, Alvin and cheewee. Then, went to a playground near
hong kah sec to meet howwei and benedict, alvin
didn't tag along. Played awhile and went home. (:
-
P/S: I'm going library with Jiawei tomorrow after school ! :B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home