Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I will never let you down.


School went out fine today, nothing bothered me.
After school, met Jiawei, Jonathan and Wenhui
outside class 2n5. I was a 2 mins late cus of my
chinese teacher. Went to IMM, had our lunch
at subway. It was real funny when we ate our
sandwhich cus' 4 of us were nibbling it, lol. Like
we were scared it'd dirty our mouth then it'll be
super embarassing. Oh wait, only 3 of us were.
Jonathan wasn't shy at all, he took big bites !
But in the end, i was the first to finish the whole
thing. LOL ! Then, went jurong library, went to
the last level. Did our hmwk/read books. (:
After awhile, we forced jonathan to ask wenhui
for stead but jonathan insisted that he wants to
ask at 12midnight cus he's jelous of the time jiawei
and i went steady. Lol, Jiawei and I took the
mrt home while the other 2 took bus :B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home