Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The clouds roll by, for you and i.

Hi people, my leg is aching ttm cus of yesterday's physical training during
P.E lesson. We trained on our legs for 1hr. Now, whenever im going down
a staircase, i'd limp. LOL. I got back my exam papers already, hehehe. (:
I'll tell you at the end of this post. So lemme' tell you about things that had
happened today. School was okay, during P.E lesson, had physical training.
Trained on our stomach, did situps and stuff for 1hr. After school, had
training. Wasn't that tough, no physical. (Phew) Hahah, i was hiding from my
arts teacher ever since recess time. I didn't bring my sketchbook to school
but i told her that my mom's gonna bring it to school during recess. Haha,
so i was like hiding here and there. I think she had lessons during the last 2
period so she gave up searching. She wrote 'Jed, Khartick, please complete
the drawing of the peanut by 4pm !' Lol, after i saw that i was like yay.
Here's my results, not showing off or whatsoever. ^^v LMAO. --->
English: 25/30. Chinese: 47/100. Math: 32/40. Geography: 29/50 Science: 23/50
Failed 2 subjects, argh. But overall, i think i've made an improvement. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home