Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let's paint this town red.

Well, i didnt went to school today cus i was feeling sick. I slept till 9:30am, LOL.
Messaged Alex and Stacey after that. Hm, a few more days to the holidays. (Y)
Left house at 2:30pm and took cab to school to fetch Stacey and Yingkai
to wcp. Went there, had mac for lunch at had a breather near the sea, was windy.
Then left wcp at 4:30pm took 189. I alighted at clementi, went to my aunt house.
Im still here yo, haha. LOL. Going home before 10pm (?) Not sure though.
Im most probaby going back school tmrw, yeap. Match against gms this thurs.
Shall end my post here, bye peoples. Will post if im free, but will be MIA-ing
these few days cus my laptop got some problems. Ugh, LOL. Okok bye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home