Sunday, March 7, 2010

Take the gun, press the trigger.

Yeah, the good old times. I still remember that there was a period of time that
Hassan, Stacey, Yingkai and I went to west coast park last year. I really
enjoyed it ttm. Wonder if i''d still be able to go to wcp with them again, haha.
I've finally upload pictures from my camera to the computer. I've
uploaded some pictures on facebook already, yup. I did nothing much today,
woke up at 2.30pm cus i slept at 3:30am yesterday, lol. My mum's cooking
now. Can't wait to eat, (Y). Anyways, tmrw's monday. Argh, damn. :
I detest going to school k, like seriously. Wished i could control time.
Sigh, okay nvm. I mustn't let my problems own me. Jedjedjed, look at the
brighter side of life k ! And holidays are coming too. You'll be transferring
school to right ! Okay, can't believe i was talking to myself. HAHAHLMAO.
Argh, i hate going to school (x99999). Its already 5:35pm, why is time
passing so fast. Im sad, shall end my post here nowz. Blog tmrw, byebye. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home