Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Forgive me.

Hi, im currently at Jonathan's house now with Jiali. Hm school was fine.
Went to pepperlunch after school with Jiali and Eugene and headed to
west coast park. Suddenly had a flashback of the past again, i used to be
so immature. I'm sorry. Saw Jeffery there, so the 4 of us played tgt.
Well Jiali didn't really played lah, she wasn't really in the mood to play
i guess. Left at 6pm and here i am, at Jonathan's house. I'm a sadist.
Somehow, i think you dislike me. But what can i do ? I just don't want
you to cease the friendship with that person because you want to help
me ! Thanks for your good intentions but...you two are so close. I don't
want to see you two stop talking to each other. Eh brothers leh, right?
\m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home