Thursday, July 15, 2010

I dreamt a dream.

I had a nightmare today and it was kinda freaky, a very long nightmare.
And i was almost late for school because of the nightmare i had, i didn't
dare woke up because i was afraid that my nightmare would come true.
School was alright today, except someone made me lose my 10marks
for home economics. Zzz when you told me the pages of hmwk for H.E
i just recomfirmed by checking with my book and you said i didn't
trust you. So i didn't refer to my book for the pages and you made me
lose 10marks. Yeah i shouldn't have trusted you. How can you make
it up ? Wtf. After school, i met Shaoming, Arynna, Yingning, Peimian
Keith and Yuanlong. Bought a cake at bengawan solo and we headed
to nanhua. Waited all the way till 5pm for Mdm Ong to arrived. Cut
the cake, took some pictures and left. LOL keith damn funny. I miss
primary school. Tmrw's friday, gonna chiong maple. Hope to be level
65 by tmrw. Sian, don't feel like going to school tmrw wtf. Im tired /:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home