Saturday, July 17, 2010

Take me into your darkest moments.

School was fine yesterday, went to bukit timah lan with Alex, Benedict,
Jonathan.T and Eugene. Played for about 3 hours and had our lunch
at a shop that sells chicken rice. Went home after that and slept from
4pm till 9:30pm. Woke up and played maple till 7am this morning and
slept from 7am till 10:30am. Might be going to lan with Benedict and
Eugene later. I'm so hungry now ! Argh, lol i wanna order mac. LOL
Hey Alex , all the best for your tournament yo . Hahah (:

I have just finished reading all the past posts that i've blogged. The way
how im posting now is really different compared to last time. I guess cus
im more matured now. Hahah, go take a look at my past posts if you dont
believe me. It's like i'm slowly changing without realising it. I believe
same goes for everyone else. Nothing stays the same forever. How sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home