Monday, July 12, 2010

I would live forever, but not like this.

Often in life, people tend to take things for granted until the day the
person or thing is gone. You know the feeling of caring for someone
alot yet it doesn't return the care to you ? It sucks doesn't it. Well,
everyone loves to be cared by others. Sometimes, i feel that you alr
have enough friends around you, and that you don't need me in your
life. If that's the case then tell me, so i will not interfere in your
life. I'm a human, i have feelings too. Don't kick me around like a
fucking ball please. I treasure you as a friend but if you don't then i
guess it's okay, i'll just accept the fact that you don't need me in
your life. I hope im just being paranoid, :) oh & benedict, cheer up.

Today went out with Benedict, Huixin, Jasmine and Jiali.C after
school. Headed to LJS @ imm for lunch and bought a 'dog chain'
because Jasmine said that we were a clique and that we all must
have that. LOL ok so im wearing a 'dog chain' now, how cool ! :D
Hahah, went for bus rounding after that with them. Danced in the
bus. Lmfao, then went to Huixin's house to play volleyball. Went
home at 6pm, i'm beat now. Going to Old Ford Factory tmrw with
my class and 2C. Hope it'll be fun and interesting. (: Alright, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home