Monday, July 19, 2010

Words cannot describe how i feel right now.

I suddenly feel this emptiness in my heart, i don't know why. What am
i missing ? Sigh, i hate it whenever im feeling empty inside without
knowing the reason for it. Listening to songs now, gonna sleep soon.

School was fine but slept in class because i was very tired. Had lunch
at yuhua mac with Alex, Benedict, Jonathan, Cheewee and Euegene.
Left @ 2pm+ without Jonathan and headed for bukit timah lan. We
played for about 2.5 hours. While on the bus to westmall, Benedict
and Eugene was quarrelling. Damn hilarious, Alex and I kept laughing
non stop. Fcuk sia, i don't wanna wake up so early tmrw. I hate schl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loni1 said...

I know how you feel

July 20, 2012 at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home