Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is what dreams are made of.

I feel like i just need to get out from this bustling life i have (again).
I wanna go to somewhere where it's just totally quiet. So that i can
just relax and forget about everything that is bothering me..sigh ):

Skipped recess and stayed back after school with some classmates
getting lectured by Mdm Nurmaiza and cleaning of classrooms
from 2/5 to 2/2 , 2C and 2D. Alex, Cheewee, Alvin, Ernest and I
went to westmall to bought the ingrdients for spaghetti and came
over to my house to have a 'mini party'. LOL they left at 6pm++.
Exam in 3 more days, ah fuck. I haven't even started revising ! /:

At times, i really wish you could take out more time with me for
our time spent together is getting lesser and lesser as each days
goes by...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home