Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Don't wanna hurt anymore.

All this time i was wasting my time hoping that you would come around. You're always neglecting people whenever you're busy or having fun. Sometimes, i really regretted getting to know you because if i hadn't got to know you well maybe i won't get upset everytime. But i can't rewind time. Often, i have nightmares that you didn't want to hang out with me anymore. And i would wake up in fright, afraid to go back to sleep again. Every single day, the same routine. It is so scary to me. Do you even know how it feels ? Well, you probably don't because you've got so many other friends. But to me, you mean quite the world to me. Why was i given birth...i hate my life. I don't want to feel so upset. I don't want to have nightmares. It is so tiring to have cared so much for a person but it doesn't cares for you too. After all, we all just want to love and be loved. I feel like im living this world alone. I feel like im on the verge of breaking down but no one seems to care. Im so depressed right now. Im so tired, so worn out, torn and battered. I wanna cry. I want to not bother about anything. I wanna suicide. Where were you when i needed you..... -Jed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home