Thursday, October 21, 2010

It looks as though you're letting go.

Benedict won me in bowling. (Happy now, Benedict ?) :)
-Nevermind now...go play your blackshot, go sms your Jiawei. Go hang out
with all your other friends, go do whatever you want. I'm so afraid of you..
Guess you'll never come around, not anytime soon, that's for sure. Why
can't you just open up your eyes and look around. Why can't you be more
fair to me. Forget it, nothing goes into your head anyway. You don't care.
You see, and you forget. But whatever Jiawei tells you, you remember. :)
Go sms Jiawei, shan't disturb you already.. -Jed
Sometimes late at night I think about all the things that have been,
all the things that haven’t been and all the things yet to be. I wonder
if this world will ever make sense to me, if I will ever truly
understand anything… and if there’s really anything to understand
at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home