Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When nothing feels alright.

The worst feeling isn't being lonely but being forgotten by someone you
can't forget. As usual, i only slept for 1 hour before i went to school. My
mind was full of questions and i before i knew it, i was crying. I really don't
want to be like this but i just can't help it. I wanna spend more time with
you man. Nevermind...it's no use saying either. Who cares. I try to act like
i don't need you anymore but the fact is i do but i'm just putting up a
strong front. I'm afraid that one day you might stop hanging out with me
or you might forget me... I need you in my life but i'm afraid to open up
because i'm afraid of getting sad. Sometimes, you just don't seem like you
need me... Sigh, guess i won't be able to sleep well today again... I just
wish there is actually someone who would treat me just the way i treat
them and cherishes me. I'm so sad this few days...nevermind no one care
anyway.. I shall stop here for today... - Jed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home