Sunday, March 28, 2010

For you, a thousand times over.

Went to aunt's house with dad, sist, cousins, aunt and grandparents just now.
Had our dinner there and went to east coast park. Ordered satay and chicken
wing and settled down at a place near the coffee shop. Stayed there till 10+pm
and dad went to aunt's house first to drop my aunt's, sist and cousin cus we're
staying over at aunt's house. Currently using computer (duh), while my sist
and cousin's watching wrestling games. Ok so im in a pretty good mood just now
because I was enjoying texting to Jiawei. Hahaha yeah & our conversation went
like that.

Me: Okay. Wednesday after school, lunch at IMM first then we go jurong library. (:
Just the 2 of us (; Nights, sweet dreams. I love you. (: and btw, you're beautiful. B)

Jiawei: Ok. :) good night, sweet dreams, take care, i love you. (: and, i'm not beautiful.

Me: You're beautiful in the inside. (:

Jiawei: No. I'm not. (: you have no witness and no prove. (:

Me: Hahah :) Nvm. :P you're still beautiful to me anyways (:

Jiawei: No. I'm not. :)

Me: Hahah yes :) You go sleep la :) love you k :) Dream of me k :D

Hahahah, cute right ? LOL. Going out with Grace.H & some other peeps
to eastcoastpark later on. Volleyball & cycling etc, hope it would be a fun
day. ^^v
(Y) A n d b t w , Happy Belated Birthday to GraceHew ! :D
P/S: I'll post again either later or tmrw. Bye for now, gonna hit the sack soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home