Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Untitled.

Okay so i didnt went to school today as i was feeling dizzy and nauseous, aw.
Woke up at 10:30am, had laksa for breakfast. Then decided to clean my
house as it was very messy. I sweeped the floor and cleaned my parents
bedroom. Oh anyways, i watched Zombieland through my cousin's lappy
yesterday. The show was kinda funny and thrilling. But its kinda weird,
i dont know how to explain. Hm, i heard some people in school are talking
about me so i guess i've become a topic people talks (rants) about, lol. ):
Yup, im going school tmrw. Match against gmss tmrw, hm looking forward.
Im leaving for the airport later to fetch my cousins and aunts today, at
about 10+pm. They're arriving singapore at about 11pm to 12am. So
late, i know. Ain't that a b*tch, tsk. Okay, i really feel like crying. Sob.
Im most probably gonna transfer to Clementi Town. Can see Junyang,
Bryan, Weiqin, Augustin there. LOL ok bye for now. Will post SOON. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home