Monday, March 22, 2010

Now you've gone around like you don't know me.

School was fine today, much better than what i've expected. I slept during
MTL lesson because i was sleepy and the lesson was boring, so yeah. \:
Had my maths test today, i screwed it man. LOL. The last 2 periods today
was very slacky. Our arts teacher didn't came so a relief teacher took us.
After school i went to Westmall with Jianjie, Stacey, Kaingee, William &
Eugene. Had our lunch at KFC then headed home at 4pm. I just finished
completed my english album review, preety well done to me ! B) Hahah LOL.
Btw, I just bought my new laptop yesterday. Using it now, but i haven't
downloaded Windows Live Messenger. Would probably download it by thurs.
Okay that's all, bye for now. Hope tmrw would be a better day. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home