Friday, March 19, 2010

What goes up must come down.

I woke up at about 9am today. Brushed my teeth and washed my face then
had breakfast at about 11.30am. Went down with sister and cousin to meet
Gerald bro. Lol, he looks like a paikia man. Hahah, played volleyball with
Gerald and sister. Then decided to go to a place opposite our house to play
volleyball instead cus some Auntie's were like asking us not to play there. \:
Played till about 1pm then it started raining. So decided to go to the arcade
at westmall. My sister and cousin played the DDR. Lol, we waited for 45min
but it still wasn't their turn so Gerald and I left westmall. Gerald got to go
meet his friend at Sembawang while I had to go to school with my parents to
meet the Vice Principal and Principal. Discussed about some matter. Mom,
Dad and I felt better after hearing what the Principal said. Then, went out
to buy bbq items for tmrw. Bbqing and camping at ecp with family tmrw ^^
Uhm, i'll stop writing here and maybe post again when i'm free k. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home