Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just give me a break cus i can't breathe.


Alot of things have been happening lately and im about to lose my mind.
I'm so confused and frustrated. Wouldn't life be better if i was a
robot ? So i wouldn't give a fuck about life. Or would it be better if i was
dead. Life sucks. Went to westmall with Benedict, Jiali, Huixin, Jasmine,
Jiawei and Yanjun after school. Had our lunch at koufu when Huixin
suddenly talked in a very squeaky voice. Jasmine followed too. LOL i
joined in too, had a good laugh at ourselves. Went to the open area
below Yanjun's house to play volleyball with Benedict, Jiawei, Jiali
and Yanjun. Huixin and Jasmine couldn't join us cus of their tuition.
I laughed alot while we were playing volleyball, hahah ! Took 187 home
with Jiali and Jiawei while Benedict took another bus home. I'm so
tired....i don't feel like going to school tmrw. What should i do ? Sigh.
Jiali.H if you want to end this friendship then i've got nothing to say.
I hate being paranoid, i hate caring about life. But i just can't stop.
BROTHER. I WON'T FORSAKE YOU ONE, BROTHERS FOREVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home