Friday, December 24, 2010

Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.

Hello aliens. :) Nah, just kidding. Didn't post yesterday because as usual, I cooped myself up at home. No wait, I didn't cooped myself up...no one asked me out that's why. LOL saddening right! Well anyway, I'm posting today because it's Christmas Eve ! :D How many of you are excited ? Actually it doesn't feels like Christmas Eve to me, I don't know why either. Maybe because there's no snow ? Lmao. Well but I'm still excited because my cousin said whoever can drink the most cans of coke/beer gets $50 from him. My sister and I have to drink as many cans of coke while my cousin has to drink as many cans of beer. :3 Hahah obviously he would lose right? Hooray! I'm kinda hungry now and I also feel like getting Starbucks' Caramel! Anyone ? :) It's Christmas Eve today and I'm not gonna spend my day at home in front of the laptop, no way. So I'll check to see who's free so that we can chill, know what I'm saying ? Yeah...hahaha. Everyone in the house is sound asleep except me. Guess cus' I slept the earliest yesterday which was around 11pm. I woke up 2 hours ago fyi. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas I think, having dinner with my whole family so all's good for me. :) Oh anyway, did you guys saw google's homepage ? :) It's nice, click HERE to check it out ;) Alright, I'mma post again tmrw and hopefully upload some photos. So long suckers readers ! :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home