Friday, December 31, 2010

You don't know what's it like to be like me.



Sometimes you just sit at home and remember the old times. You laugh by yourself with a ridiculous smile. Then you have that one tear stream down your face, because all of it changed.
You were the person I thought who would never abandon me, the person I thought who would always be there for me. You were the person I thought who would never lie to me. Why did you? You really got me going, my heart sank. No words could explain how I felt...but I know, I know it's okay for you. Don't I matter ?

It's the last day of 2010, hope next year would be a better year for everyone. I'm going out with Alex, Cheewee and Alvin today. Sorry for the lack of updates, I will blog soon.

You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home