Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It took you long for you to realize.

Sheesh, it's the first day of school today and I'm really tired right now so I'mma sleep as soon as I'm done with this. Woke up at 6am earlier in the morning today and had my shower and breakfast before I left for school. My hair got caught by Mr Loh and I look like some dumb ass now. FML my form teacher, Ms Goh gave me a chance to retify my hair by today but Mr Loh was so cold hearted to catch me for my hair and send me to the fucking barber. The barber only spend like 2mins on my hair so you could imagine how screwed my hair is now. Lessons were fine for the first day of school. :) Cabbed down to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre with Alex, Cheewee, Alvin and Ernest for lan @ 3pm and left at 6pm. Took 157 and went to Westmall for bubbletea and Burger King with Alvin. Reached home at about 7pm+ and went to took a shower. Well I hope this year would be a better year and wish everyone of you out there all the best for your studies and in everything you do! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home