Thursday, February 3, 2011

The rain has fallen on my window pane.

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone out there, especially my loved ones! (Family, friends etc.) Well anyway, I think it's only a matter of time before I fall sick. I've caught a cold and flu and I'm having a slight headache. My throat hurts a little too. :( Headed to aunt's house with Mom and sister at 11am. While my dad told us that he'd catch up with us later. So we went without him. Collected ang pows and had steamboat. Played poker after that, I sat at the spot where my dad sat while playing poker yesterday. I figured out that that was a lucky spot since my dad won so much yesterday so I decided to sit at that spot and guess what ? I won a freaking 80++ dollars. :) F*YEAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home