Thursday, January 13, 2011

So I chose to remain silent instead.

Exactly. School was fine, I'm going for recreational volleyball on every Wednesday so I think I'm fine with it since there's only 1 training day per week for recreational volleyballers and Yingkai, Minjie, Stacey, Jiali are going too. :) After school, spend 15mins walking from school to home alone. Have been using the laptop ever since. I'mma shut down my laptop at 6pm and bathe before I start doing my homework. But to be honest, I don't have the mood to do homeworks. T_T I'm lazy.....urgh. And I don't even know wtf the chemistry and physcis teacher are teaching about. LOL Mr Ras didn't even taught us anything and gave us worksheets, homeworks and even a project already. He asks us to find informations in the textbook ourselves. -_-

Well anyway, it's Friday tomorrow. :) And a week is almost over, it's really tiring having to wake up so early in the morning everyday for 5 days. Oh and did I ever mentioned I hate doing english homework ? Yes, I hate doing english homeworks. Finding the meaning of the words from the dictionary and finding the synonyms blah blah blah oh come on. :( I know it's good for us but I don't have the do-homework-mood. I guess I'll go to school tmr and copy from any of my classmates. *CROSS FINGERS* I hope Ms Goh isn't reading this LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home