Sunday, January 16, 2011

Figure out a happy ending.

Woke up at 8am yesterday and played blackshot till 3pm+ before I went and prepare and set off to church with my parents, sister and uncle. The church service ended at 6.30pm and we went to vivo after that for dinner and also to get a new SIM card cus mine isn't working anymore. Walked around after eating and went back home. Recieved a call from Alex and met him and Ernest at Jurong MRT station @ 10pm+ and we headed to Colossus @ Paya Lebar. :) We played from 12m/n all the way till 10am in the morning today. :) Alex and Ernest came over my house after that and we slept till 7pm+.
Tmrw's Monday already, I'm really reluctant to go to school srsly. I have not done any of my homework yet. I don't know what's wrong with me. :( Going to watch a movie tmrw with Alex, Cheewee and co. :) Alright I'll stop here, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home