Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Somewhere we went wrong and you won't sing along.

Maybe you don't understand how I feel but it's alright. Perhaps I left a bad impression on you already and that's why you prefer to hang out with others than me. So I guess that whatever I do to salvage it would be futile. I've come to terms with the facts that you weren't the person I knew a few months back. I don't know what happened, maybe something somewhere went wrong. But whatever the reason was, I would like to say I'm sorry.

School was fine, I think I'm beginning to like maths. And damn it cus I have to go back to volleyball. I don't know why Mdm Fun wants to call my mother, like wtf ? I'm really tired so I can't think of anymore to blog about. It's raining heavily a moment ago and suddenly it became a drizzle o_o Brrrrr it's so cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home