Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And before I knew it I was falling fast.

Slept at about 9.30pm yesterday and woke up at 6am today but I was still feeling tired. The bed was looking so sexy, I really had the urge to go back to sleep but oh well, it's only the 2nd day of school! But I have to admit, today was much better than yesterday because I cracked jokes with Yixin. LOL went to Bukit Timah for lan with Alex, Eugene, WengMeng and Ernest after school. Left the lan at 5pm and headed to this stall that sells chicken rice etc. Ate there and went to Mac Donald to slack for a short while before we went to the bustop. Took 157 with Alex, WengMeng and Ernest and accompanied Alex to have his haircut. Cabbed home after that with Alex and went to bath as soon as I got home. I'm really very tired now, don't know why I'm feeling so tired when it's only 8.30pm. Don't know what else to blog about so that's all for now. :) Nights everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home