Sunday, January 9, 2011

I don't know what I want anymore.

Had en enjoyable weekend with my brother, Alex Ewe. ;) Friday, headed to bukit timah for lan with bro and ernest till 11pm while Ernest played till 6pm. Alex stayed-over my house and we slept till noon the next day (Saturday). Went to city vibe's lan till' 6pm+ and went back my house for dinner before going to aloha lan @ 10pm. Played till 3am in the morning and went back home. Alex fell asleep on the sofa while watching tv. Woke up at 11am+ while Alex woke up at around 12pm+. Had lunch at home before going to city vibe's lan. Played from 2pm till 6pm and took 189 home. Passed Alex his laptop and accompanied him to wait for his bus to arrive. Weekend's over, I'm lazy to go to school but I've no choice. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home