Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So maybe it's true that I can't live without you.

You're the girl I would want to spend my entire life with, I love you so much

I'm still trying to figure out what I really want to achieve in my life cus I'm not really focused in my studies. I don't do homeworks and I often don't pay attention in class. So...I'm thinking, what would I want to do in my life, to get things sorted out. Things can't keep going on this way, I'm living a life without a goal. It's kinda like, what's the purpose of life if you don't have a goal right ?

Well anyway, school was fine today. It's like any other day, seriously. Oh and btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINGKAI. :D You bitch, you're 15 already stop being so childish and to be honest, your high-pitched voice are raping my ears ! Urgh LOL. HAHAHA anyway stay bubbly always! :) Cheewee, Alvin and Ernest came over my house after school to sorta like chill ? Ernest was hogging my laptop, on skype and blackshot. And this 2 joker, Cheewee and Alvin actually attempted to rape me. They grabbed my arms and tried to unzip my pants LOL. Ernest didn't helped me, instead he helped them to grab me. But it was a failed attempt, HA LOSERS SUCK IT ! :P They left my house at around 4pm+, god I'm officially broke. Fuck it. Nevermind, Alex *wink* HEHEHE. Put that aside, I'm most probably gonna get a broadband tmr with my cousin and aunt. :) Hooray!

I'LL TRY TO BLOG EVERYDAY ALRIGHT SO STAY TUNE. LOVE YOU ALL ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home